Monday, October 10, 2011

The Best EVER chocolate chip cookies!

What makes a good chocolate chip cookie? Do you like yours flat and chewy, fat and crisp, or some other combination? Well, I have discovered the perfect blend of a substantial thickness, slightly crisp outer layer, and amazing chewy center...of course, with my own signature doctoring that makes it perfection in my opinion! My friend, Kathy, disagrees (although she has not tried these ones), she maintains that her chocolate chip cookies are the best! So, I'm thinking, maybe a bake-off is in order. I wonder who would volunteer for this important occasion? I picture putting 2 plates of cookies labeled, "A" and "B", and letting our taste-testers vote. Hmmm...maybe I should hold off on posting my recipe here, and wait for the bake-off. Maybe after we have found out what more people prefer I'll post both recipes, and let you decide for yourself.
For now, I'll tempt you with some delicious photos of my cookies!
                              Can you smell it?   
                A glass of milk completes the taste sensation. (Can you tell I like staging photos?)


                    This is a cookie pulled apart, yum!
       Well, until next time, friends! May your day be filled with love, joy, and blessings (and perhaps a cookie or two!).

No comments:

Post a Comment